Hello, hello! It’s been so long since I blog here. I’ve been blogging over at blogger but I miss tumblr so much so here I am :) How are you? I can honestly say that I’m doing great. It’s been a good year, a great year, an awesome year! Can’t you feel the changes? Beautiful, beautiful. It’s half way through 2013, six month to go to 2014. Time flies like crazy this year, for me anyway.
It also means six month left for my resolutions! No, I haven’t forgot about that. I have been straying but now it’s time to get back on track. Especially since it’s summer break! I was really productive the last school break and now it’s time, again, to get more use out of it since it’s three times as long. I’ll try to be more consistent with my uploads, so bear with me will ya?
My main resolutions for 2013 is(/was?)
- Read more books.
- Lose weight.
I’ve broken them to daily task and.. I didn’t fail miserably! Whoa. In fact I don’t think I fail. I’ve read a few books. I mostly read, non-romance book. I’ve really been getting into psychology, self-help and fiction books. I’ve also lost a few pounds, 12 pounds to be exact from January to April and I’ve been keeping them off. But I don’t feel as awesome as I should be. Not that I’m ungrateful with what I’ve achieve, but I want to read books AND enjoy them. I don’t want to read books just for the sake of reading them. And I want to lose weight to be healthy, NOT to look good in a bikini. I want to be able to run and enjoy running. Won’t that be, like, awesome? So, new plans! New resolutions! I can so this, I still have six months. So here’s my new list:
- Eat healthy, as in no junk food and more fruit. Limit process food to, well, none. Eat home cook meal as often as possible, meaning masakan padang is better than mcdonald. ;) but seriously, no more chips! There’s plenty of (more)healthy AND delicious meal out there kiddos!
- Read books and enjoy them as long as possible while reading. As in, don’t speed read. Re-read a sentence if you have to. DON’T procrastinate on reading.
- Walk on the beach every morning, BECAUSE IT DAMN AWESOME! Like, seriously, if you love near the beach go out and walk every morning.
- Start running again every night. I’m redoing the 3 weeks to 30-minute running e-course. Excited! (You can see that e-course here!)
- Take more photograph! And don’t use auto-settings.
Dare I say I’ll be uploading every week? I’ll have to see this week which day it’ll be more convenient to upload. You know, being consistent and everything. ;)
p.s let’s do this together! We still have six month. The hours are long but the days are short, let’s do it while we can. Yip yip!